CALL for PAPER
International Seminar on Languages and Arts 2
Theme: Empowering Theories and Pedagogical Application of Languages and Arts
The Faculty of Language and Arts of The State University of Padang will conduct The Second International Seminar on Language and Art. This international seminar will be conducted on October 5-6, 2013 in Padang. The theme for the this second seminar is “Empowering Theories and Pedagogical Application of Languages and Arts.”
There are some keynote speakers from various countries that will be invited in this seminar, they are:
Prof. Dr. Musliar Kasim
: Vice Minister of Education and Culture of Republic of Indonesia
Associate Professor Dr. Lesley Harbon
: The University of Sidney, Australia
Prof. Dr. Koh Young Hun
: Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Seoul, South Korea
: Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Penang, Malaysia
Prof. Dr. Tati Narawati
: Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI), Bandung, Indonesia
Prof. Dr. Syofian Salam, Ph.D.
: Universitas Hasanuddin Makasar (UNHAS), Indonesia
Prof. Dr. M. Zaim, M.Hum.
(Dean of FBS Universitas Negeri Padang, Indonesia)
Prof. Dr. Atmazaki, M.Pd.
(Universitas Negeri Padang, Indonesia)
The topic of the seminar are related the studies of Indonesian language and literature, English language and literature, Fine Art, and Drama, Dance, Music. The sub-topics of the seminar are:
- development of languages, literature, and arts in facing the advancing of information communication technology
- teaching preparation and planing of languages, literature, and arts at school and universities
- teaching implementation of languages, literature, and arts at school and universities
- assessment in languages, literature, and arts
- current issues in languages, literature, and arts
The committee invites presenters around the world to present paper in this international seminar.
- Submission of Abstract : August 20, 2013
- Acceptance of abstract will be sent by : August 24, 2013
- Submission of Full paper : September 15, 2013
- 2nd ISLA Seminar : 5-6 October 2013
- Master Student: IDR 250.000,-
- Teacher: IDR 300.000,-
- UNP Lecturer : IDR 300.000,-
- Non UNP Lecturer/General : IDR 350.000,-
- Presenter : IDR 450.000,-
- Foreigners: US $ 100,-
Transfer the Seminar registration fee to Bank BNI a.n. Yusmida Azis No. Rekening 0265224655.
This fee includes: seminar kit, abstract collection, snacks and lunch, certificate (Seminar fee is not included hotel accommodation)
For further information please download brochure (in bahasa) by clicking the link below:
ISLA-2 FBS UNP 2013